- Biblical teaching on the New Testament gift of prophecy
- Tailor-made training in hearing the voice of God and prophecy
- Embracing prophetic function beyond the church and into the home and workplace
- Establishing and maintaining prophetic communities
- Prophetic evangelism and outreach
- Helping to recognize, develop, and establish prophets
Josh’s heart is to see every Christian enjoying all that is available to them daily through personally hearing the voice of God and prophesying God’s heart over the world around them. He loves to make things simple and longs to see the gift of prophecy constantly active in the body rather than being reserved exclusively for “the prophet.” He takes joy in networking like-minded and like-gifted believers together for the sake of community learning and accountability. Josh’s humor, humility, and hunger help to demystify the prophetic and spark excitement and passion for the deeper things of the Spirit.
Josh and his wife, Trista, live in downtown Lancaster, PA and serve as lead elders at University Christian Fellowship on the campus of Millersville University in Millersville, PA. They also lead Prophetic Lancaster, which is a local prophetic community designed to connect and train people with similar hearts from numerous churches in order to explore and mature in the prophetic gifts. Josh and Trista have a heart for the nations and love to travel. They are a creatively-wired couple and Josh speciﬁcally has a heart to see God speak into and through the entertainment industry.Five Fold Ministers List