DMI Mission Internship Purposes
- To see more young people engage in missionary service
- To serve DOVE’s missionaries and churches around the world
- To develop interns in cross-cultural awareness and communication
Participants must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma and be recommended by church leadership.
Interns will experience the following aspects of ministry:
- Evangelism- sharing their faith with nonbelievers
- Intercession- times of prayer for outreach and for the nation where they serve
- Administration- outreaches and events
- Other ministry- according to intern’s gifts and local needs
Curriculum and Training
Training addresses topics such as prayer, evangelism, team building, cultural awareness, how to study the Bible, hearing God, use of spiritual gifts, personality profiles and Biblical basis for mission.
Field placement includes a weekly study day. Curriculum topics include fasting, spiritual warfare, relationships, finances and other matters arising in host country.
Assignments include reading and written projects.