Brian and Kim Zimmerman have been married for over 33 years and live in Lititz, PA. Together they have pastored Shift Church since 2011 and serve on the apostolic oversight team for the House to House Micro Church Network, which is connected to DOVE USA.
In 2007, Brian and Kim started a non-profit ministry, City Gate Lancaster, which is a ministry of prayer and mission rooms. They have now expanded to other cities. As directors of the City Gate Prayer Rooms, they build leadership teams at each location.
Brian and Kim have a heart to serve leaders and teach on leading as husband and wife. Kim and Brian have daughters: Meagan is married to Caleb, and Breanna is married to Skyler. They also have two grandchildren, Owen and Kinsley.
Kim’s Ministry Focuses:
- Teaching on prayer, worship, and revelation from the Word
- Prophetic worship, teaching, and releasing others in new songs
- Spiritual parenting and discipleship
- Teaching on leadership, prophetic, and prophetic ministry
- Multiplying house churches, leaders, and networks
- Teaching and sharing on husband/wife leading together
Kim has led worship for over 20 years along with teaching the Word. She has written many worship songs and has a passion to see others find their sound. She also has a weekly podcast.
Learn About KimEquipping Ministers List