DOVE Medical Missions in the USA has sent a medical missions team to Kenya each year a few years in a row. In February 2023, a team volunteered at four medical camps in northeastern Kenya and saw over 900 patients.
If you would like to get involved in the next medical missions team, email us! We would love to hear from you. Reach out to DMI@dcfi.org.
The vision of DOVE Medical Missions is proclaiming Christ to the nations through medical care.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Sending medical and other personnel to the nations, both short-term and long-term
- Facilitating and sending medical teams and supporting ministry teams
- Resourcing DOVE churches into medical and service ministry, encouraging cooperation with DOVE ministries, churches and church plants
- Establishing ongoing, long-term medical ministry where needed
- Training and educating local medical personnel
In recent years we have served in Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Iraq, and Haiti.